Ingrid Pillow 16x16
Ingrid is a White Christmas design with a textured holiday look. The filled Ingrid Pillow 16x16 brings a touch of the north to your home with an ash grey woven cotton, appliqued snowflakes in antique white tobacco cloth with silver Lurex metallic yarn for a holiday glimmer. Reverses to striped Lurex metallic yarn tobacco cloth with two pearl button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton with metallic thread shell for a proper look and feel.
- Ash grey woven cotton fabric with appliqued snowflakes in antique white tobacco cloth detailed with silver Lurex metallic yarn
- Shimmery silver thread creates detail of each snowflake
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to striped Lurex metallic yarn tobacco cloth fabric
- Features 2 pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Ash Grey, Antique White
- Closure Type: Button Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 16" x 16"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 17" x 17" x 5.5"
* Due to the unique nature of the fabric, the product will crinkle slightly when washed. Fabric will shrink when laundered. Product is made larger than printed to allow for this shrinkage. We do not guarantee that items will shrink at the same rate.
Thank you for shopping The Village Country Store, authorized dealer for VHC Brands, Victorian Heart Quilts inc., and Fair Trade Artisan Gifts and Crafts.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
ADDITIONAL INFO: No returns are credited if there is no original packaging, no tags, or product has been soiled, subjected to any animal usage, has been laundered, or there is any unpleasant odor or smell from usage or the environment in which an item was utilized (bedroom, kitchen, etc with cooking smells, smoking, perfume etc.).
Unless an item is wrong or has a manufacturer defect, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to our warehouse.
Our manufacturer charges a 15% restock fee for products returned due to Buyer Remorse/Change of Mind.
Items on Clearance or Liquidation cannot be returned.
Customize your order
I love the Jute Christmas tree skirt! It's generous in size & the design is very nice. It really brightens up the tree & is very well made.
I ordered a different stocking from this shop for every member of the extended family, all the same size. They are roomier than I expected and look nice together. This particular design has a nice texture and has a theme that’s clear without being so loud it clashes with other things.
Glad to have such a well made stocking, produced under better conditions that much that is sold in stores.
Thank you so much Johnathan for taking the time to write such an amazing 5 Star Review! I am delighted you love the quality and the sustainability of organic fabrics and fair working conditions. I hope to see you again soon! - Michele Adams/Shopkeeper
These stockings hold a great deal, they are well constructed, and best of all one doesn't feel they were produced under conditions of misery (like the junk coming out of China).
Hi Johnathan! I love your review! Thank you so much! We take such pride in the quality of our materials and workmanship and your review means the world to us! ... Thank you so much for shopping The Village Country Store and I hope to see you again soon! - If there is anything I can ever do for you, feel free to reach out to us! - Thanks again. ~ Michele Adams/Shopkeeper
Great quality stockings!
Thank you so much Jessica for your wonderful review! The stocking features a pebble grey canvas with slanted rows of crimson and creme Nordic trim. Felt cuff adorned with same Nordic trim and primitive cross stitching!
You picked out such a beauty!! Thank you for shopping The Village Country Store!