Sawyer Mill Red King Quilt 105Wx95L
The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Quilt's simple block pattern in various plaid and stripes work perfectly to set a Farmhouse mood for the bedroom. This cozy quilt is ash grey, creme, and black 100% cotton and echo hand quilted for years of enjoyment. Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grain sack stripes.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on charcoal grey, khaki, and creme fabrics
- FARMHOUSE BASIC: Simple brick layout in various plaid and striped Farmhouse fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" black and creme microcheck binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to creme and charcoal classic striped fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
Thank you for shopping The Village Country Store, authorized dealer for VHC Brands, Victorian Heart Quilts inc., and Fair Trade Artisan Gifts and Crafts.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
Customize your order
We ordered two and loved them so much, we bought another one. Beautifully made by fairly paid artisans.
I've never had a shower curtain of such high quality. It's thick and kind of heavy. It looks just like the photo. I will definitely be buying some bedding next. Ty!!
These pillows are exactly as described on the website and worked perfectly where we needed them. Not only were these pillows the best price found, we received the pillows earlier than expected. We also received a real nice note from The Village Country Store thanking us for our business, real Home Sweet Home customer service! I would definitely order from this place again.
Looks great in our new farmhouse master bath with claw foot tube from 1901.
There is such a richness to this lined cotton shower curtain! It has a nice soft feel and hangs nicely. Although I expected a dark grey stripe because of the “charcol” description, it appears to be navy. However, it blends with my grey and black bathroom and at first glance the stripes seem black. I will keep!