Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug Rect w/ Pad 36x60
The Sawyer Mill Jute Rug makes a textured farmhouse addition to your home decor. This little area rug showcases beautiful concentric braids of a variety of colors. Durable machine stitching holds the braiding together even with the increased wear and tear from constant use. Reverses to the same as front. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction "Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Rug is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers, offering a more durable, tighter weave. Arranged in rows of beautifully dyed braids for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Unique Features "With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this sturdy jute rug is slightly heavier so it lays flatter. The unique size of 36x60" works beautifully in an entryway or in front of cupboards, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the jute material.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor "The unique jute texture of this little rug gives any room a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Durable & Non-slip "This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps the lightweight floor mat in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Coordinates "Pair this farmhouse rug with our Sawyer Mill tabletop, bedding, or pillows for a cohesive look in any room. Try placing in front of the kitchen sink, a side door, or any unusual area that needs a little refresh.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend Shell
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Weight: 8.7 lb
- 1 x Rug - 36" x 60"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 34" x 58"
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email email@example.com - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
ADDITIONAL INFO: No returns are credited if there is no original packaging, no tags, or product has been soiled, subjected to any animal usage, has been laundered, or there is any unpleasant odor or smell from usage or the environment in which an item was utilized (bedroom, kitchen, etc with cooking smells, smoking, perfume etc.).
Unless an item is wrong or has a manufacturer defect, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to our warehouse.
Our manufacturer charges a 15% restock fee for products returned due to Buyer Remorse/Change of Mind.
Items on Clearance or Liquidation cannot be returned.
Customize your order
Love love and more love to the product. They are perfect, well made and VERY disappointed I cannot order any more as VHC discontinued.
I remodeled the formal living room in our home, and I went with navy blue as an accent color. These curtain were just what i was looking for. I couldn't be happier. They are well made. Very thick material. The print is exactly as shown in the pictures. Shipping was super fast. All in all, great buy.
I am in lovevwith my sham I ordered. They match
Our comforter perfectly! The craftmanship is done very well. I will be ordering again. Thank You Sally
Hi Sally! .... I love love love LOVE the Sawyer Mill Collection! What a fine pick for your home! It's vintage styling of ticking, stenciling and patchwork make this collection so comfy and timeless in its' appeal! I am delighted that you are happy with your purchase and thankful for your review! I hope to see you again soon! Thank you! - Michele Adams/Shopkeeper
I absolutely love my new quilt, curtains, farmhouse pillow, and shams!! Great quality and quick shipping!!
These Sawyer Mill Red Plaid Prairie Swags were exactly what I was looking for to finish my kitchen window. The red and tan colors are definitely muted and the plaid pattern is just the right size. Quality soft cotton with properly attached lining, they look gorgeous and hang nicely. There is a rod pocket as well as hanging loops for personal preference. I chose not to wash them, they arrived with minimal wrinkling, I hung them up and then used a garment steamer. Bonus: Excellent customer service, well packaged and fast shipping. Highly recommended.