Sawyer Mill Charcoal Creme Jute Stair Tread Rect Latex 8.5x27
The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Creme Jute Stair Tread brings a farmhouse look to your staircase. This 8.5x27 rectangle rug showcases concentric braids of bleached white, asphalt, and grey taupe. Latex spray on the reverse helps prevent minor slippage. We recommend using an anti-skid pad for safety.
- Premium Quality - Our rectangle stair tread is made from a high-quality blend of 80 percent jute and 20 percent other fibers; The unique mixture of jute and wool offers a country decor style, and the soft material also feels good to walk upon.
- Non-slip Surface - Our braided jute stair tread is expertly designed to ensure that the farmhouse decor item is completely safe; The premium latex backing and unique jute/wool blend that make up this decorative country decor item offers both comfort and safety in your home.
- Multi-functional - This versatile jute stair tread works as a cozy stair covering, but the braided jute material and size also make for an innovative country decor stair tread for multi-functional use in the home.
- Coordinates - Pair our farmhouse decor stair tread with matching coasters, kitchen rugs, chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Creme collection.
- Easy To Clean - To give your 8.5x27 stair tread as many years of quality comfort as possible, carefully spot clean.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
ADDITIONAL INFO: No returns are credited if there is no original packaging, no tags, or product has been soiled, subjected to any animal usage, has been laundered, or there is any unpleasant odor or smell from usage or the environment in which an item was utilized (bedroom, kitchen, etc with cooking smells, smoking, perfume etc.).
Unless an item is wrong or has a manufacturer defect, you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping to our warehouse.
Our manufacturer charges a 15% restock fee for products returned due to Buyer Remorse/Change of Mind.
Items on Clearance or Liquidation cannot be returned.
Customize your order
I was disappointed at first when I realized the bees on this shower curtain were gray and yellow, not black and yellow. However, had I read the description carefully I would have known that. The striking quality of this shower curtain, it's simple statement along with the pretty ruffle at the bottom, made me reconsider my entire guest bathroom "bee decor" taking it from "cute" to "classy" with gray and yellow accents... a great decision; it's absolutely charming! Thank you!
Thank you Marybeth! I would love to see a picture of your shower curtain with your gray and yellow accents! I love decorating and designing and I love how you were able to rethink your design to incorporate the new color scheme! Delighted with your review! Thank you so much! - Michele/Shopkeeper
My old quilt was falling apart, and I finally found this quilt that worked with my decor. It's really well made and not too loud color-wise. It is warm, but not super thick. You will need another blanket/second quilt for the wintertime if you live in a cooler climate.
This rug is very beautiful and goes very well with my farmhouse decor
Love the burlap cushions. Shipping e-mails were a little confusing. 1st e-mail said 5 of 9 would be shipped. First box had 8 out of 9?? I received the last one a couple days later, but I thought they forgot one
Loved the product