Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread Rect Latex 8.5x27
Our Sawyer Mill Collection, Victorian Heart Quilts Decor from VHC Brands is trending and so easy to see why! With its love of farmhouse vintage style of ticking, stenciling and patchworks; The Village Country Store offers the complete product line of VHC Brands, April & Olive - Sawyer Mill Collection, offered in today's market! Your farmhouse decor can mix and match with ease with our Sawyer Mill Collection; rugs, placemats, kitchen and dining table linens, napkins, bedding and curtains.
The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Stair Tread brings a Farmhouse look to your staircase. Showcasing a grazing cow stenciled on each end in distressed black surrounded by ivory braided jute accented with black, ivory, silver, and grey taupe braided border. Reverses to latex spray to prevent slippage.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- FARMHOUSE COW: This stair tread contains bleached braided jute center accented with black, bleached, silver, and grey taupe braided border, grazing cow stenciled on each end in distressed black
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- NON-SLIP: Reverses to latex spray backing to prevent slippage
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.