Sawyer Mill Star Charcoal Quilted Throw 60x50
Our Sawyer Mill Collection, Victorian Heart Quilts Decor from VHC Brands is trending and so easy to see why! With its love of farmhouse vintage style of ticking, stenciling and patchworks; The Village Country Store offers the complete product line of VHC Brands, April & Olive - Sawyer Mill Collection, offered in today's market! Your farmhouse decor can mix and match with ease with our Sawyer Mill Collection; rugs, placemats, kitchen and dining table linens, napkins, bedding and curtains.
Sawyer Mill Star Charcoal Quilted Throw offers a unique country look to set the Farmhouse style mood. Featuring stitch in the ditch and channel hand quilting on textured khaki chambray cotton. Showcasing several rows of 5 point stars in alternating ash grey, creme, and black fabrics to give the collection a more updated farmhouse look. Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grey grain sack striped cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured khaki chambray cotton fabric
- 5-POINT STAR: This throw layout contains several rows of stars, each patch alternating in ash grey, creme, and black fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" khaki chambray binding
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to creme and charcoal grey striped cotton fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Colors: Khaki, Charcoal Grey, Dark Creme
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
Customize your order
I got exactly what I ordered and it was fast shipping.
Very good service. Loved the quilt
These curtains will be covering up laundry washer and dryer hook ups. I’m sure they will work out great!
Ok. I've wrote a review for these. Didn't know it only let you put 1 picture. Sorry. I love these curtains. Using from bedroom to bath. Small areas. Would reccomend them. My bed/bathroom are wounderful now. Did a lot of work but worth it. Thanks Michelle for all your advice . Your the best.