Sawyer Mill Star Charcoal King Quilt 105Wx95L
Our Sawyer Mill Collection is trending and so easy to see why! With its farmhouse vintage style of ticking, stenciling and patchworks, decorating has never been easier to mix and match!
Sawyer Mill Star Charcoal King offers a unique country look to set the Farmhouse style mood. Featuring stitch in the ditch and channel hand quilting on textured khaki chambray cotton. Showcasing several rows of 5 point stars in alternating ash grey, creme, and black fabrics to give the collection a more updated farmhouse look. Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grey grain sack striped cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured khaki chambray cotton fabric
- 5-POINT STAR: This quilt layout contains several rows of stars, each patch alternating in ash grey, creme, and black fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" khaki chambray binding
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to creme and charcoal grey striped cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Charcoal Grey, Dark Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
Thank you for shopping The Village Country Store, authorized dealer for VHC Brands, Victorian Heart Quilts inc., and Fair Trade Artisan Gifts and Crafts.
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. The warehouse is closed on holidays and weekends. Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next opened business day. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We offer Priority Mail for US and International orders. Please note international orders may get charged Duty and Taxes by your the country of destination. You are solely responsible for any duty or taxes.
Returns - The Village Country Store
There is a 15% Restocking Fee on all orders! This is the manufacturers policy upon which we must all abide. No exceptions.
Our policy lasts 14 days. Within 14 days of purchase you can return your goods, no questions asked. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, Items must be unopened, unused, be in the same condition that you received it, unlaundered, in their original packaging with law required tags still attached, in a resell-able condition, and if sold in sets, must be returned in sets. THE RA NUMBER MUST BE MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, or package will not be received.
Please contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) and shipping instructions. Please include the paperwork you received with your order or a print out of your email confirmation to enable us to process your return.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org - we will determine if we need the item returned. A replacement will be set.
Customize your order
tsThe placemats look really nice with my white dishes. I will use them often.
Thank you so much Lesley for your 5 Star Review of TARA GREY RIBBED PLACEMAT SET . Your white dinnerware must be so lovely a setting on them! Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon! - Michele